AVTOKYO 2015 made electrical badge for attendees this year.
Parts list (Recomended mount order)
- CR2023 battery holder x 1(BT1)
- Resistor 470 ohm x 8(R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7 and R8)
- Resistor 10k ohm x 3(R9, R10, R11)
- Crystal 16Mhz x 1(Y1)
- Capacitor 0.1uF x 2(C1 and C2)
- Capacitor 22pF x 2(C3 and C4)
- IC socket 28 pin x 1
- Push button x 2(SW2, and SW3)
- LED 5mm x 8(D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7 and D8)
- AT-MEGA328P-PU x 1(IC1)
- CR2023 battery x 1
- R9 print on PCB is missing... R9 is next to IC1.
- IC socket and IC(AT-MEGA328P-PU) have direction. IC’s pin 1 is not suitable toward the Y1
- LEDs also have directions.
Design : Emery Premeaux, TokyoHackerSpace
Programing : ＠mi_kodayo
Project management : Motohiro Matt Nakanishi, AVTOKYO
To TokyoHackerSpace members, friends, especially Yurie and tessy.